• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What do i get if purchase photograpy plan

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is if I purchase photograpy plan I would get photoshop but will I be able to use full function of it all tools and option ... 

Is any option is been blocked like text tool or pentool because I would like to use it to other design purpose also . Like facebook page banner , posters , business card ???

Ple do reply thank you 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

suhasn9360083, Hello.
I think this post is useful.

Photoshop and Photography

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think we need someone who uses the Photography Plan to answer this, because it might not be totally straight forward.  Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge and Media Encoder will definitely all be fully functional, and you'll get all the updates for all the Photography Plan apps the same as a person who has a full subscription.  What I am not sure about are the added value things like Type Kit, and specifically are there any limits on the of fonts you can sync (have available to use) at one time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trevor_Dennis

It seems that it was not what I should answer.
I'm sorry I was too busy. 

Because I use All Apps plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typekit fonts, now known as Adobe fonts, are available with the Photography plan Trevor - see this:

Adobe Fonts Learn & Support

As far as I remember the full media encoder does not come with the Photography plan - although video can still be rendered. The media encoder comes with Premiere and After Effects

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

“ things like Type Kit, and specifically are there any limits on the of fonts you can sync”

Trevor, while there used to be a limit of 100 typefaces you could sync with Adobe Fonts (formerly Typekit), that limit was removed a year or two ago. I currently have at least 250 typefaces.

If you noticed that I used the correct “typeface” instead of “font”, it’s because I’m old school. A typeface is Helvetica or Times or Janson. A font is Helvetica 12pt Bold or Helvetica 10pt Italic. One font would be stored in one case and you would never store the bold with the italics or the 12pt with the 10pt. You would put the capital letters into the upper section of the case and the other letters in the lower case.

If I could tag people in this new forum interface, I would tag Norman to chime in! 😊

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@jane-e    ..and I always thought that this was a typeface  🙂

2019-10-31_13-16-44.jpg

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave, I yield, and you win! That’s a brilliant self-portrait. Can I say — dare I say — that it’s worthy of an A plus? 😊

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haha - if anyone is wondering , I simply defined a brush from a letter A then made a few brush strokes around my forum avatar image.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering! And I love it!

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I purchase a plan of photography.  Can I use custom ( downloaded ) fonts installed in my system in photoshop. Or is it limited to use only in-built fonts from adobe only . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can use custom fonts , but a subscription also gives you access to Adobe's library of fonts for download.

System and subscription requirements

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there all option and tools work in photoshop in photography plan . Like pen tool, text tool ,shape tool, masking etc..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. 

You might want to use the free 7-day trial before subscribing to the photography plan to make sure it works as you expect, and continue to ask questions in this forum.

Here are the current plans: Creative Cloud Plans & Pricing . The Photography plan is an annual plan, $9.99 per month.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note that the trial does not give access to the full Adobe font library

System and subscription requirements

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply . Its was helpfull

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines