what is the best VGA for photo editing. GTX 1650 or MX350

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Am planning to buy a laptop. with i5, 8GB, 256SSD.

would like to know what could be the ideal VGA for photoshop, lightroom, Illustartor.

Right now the option

I have GTX 1650 

GTX 1650 Ti

MX350

MX 250

Thankx in advance 

TOPICS
Performance, Windows

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recommend you take a look at this page where the minimum system requirements for Adobe Photoshop are listed: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatever you choose, do not buy one with dual graphics (Nvidia + integrated Intel). It is almost guaranteed to cause crashes and other problems. Only one GPU! The reason is that Photoshop uses the GPU very actively for actual data processing. It goes back and forth - it's not a passive one-way flow like it was in the old days.

256 GB system drive is too small. That is not nearly enough for the Photoshop scratch disk. 500 GB should be considered minimum.

The published system requirements are just sufficient to get Photoshop installed and perhaps play with a few small images. For any serious work, you need much more.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines