• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the exact folder location of "save to cloud" files

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched all the help files that I found related to my question and found no answer.

I am trying to identify the exact folder location of my files I save with photoshop when I save to the cloud.

All I see are columns named: Name, Last Modified, Size and Kind

Nothing in Photoshop saving allows me to specify what folder to place the file and nothing in assets.adobe.com mentions what folder the files are saved to.

So at this point, my only option to find a file is to do a search.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud files are saved to your Adobe account,s website, not a folder on your computer. So a search would be futile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud files are not the same as Creative Cloud documents.

Cloud files in the new Photoshop save directly to the Adobe cloud, not assets.adobe.com

It can be confusing with this change but Cloud documents allow access by Photoshop on iPad.

If you want to have your files in assets.adobe.com, don't save as a Cloud document – save as to the CC folder on your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible you're seeking this option? Please see the screenshot

2019-12-09_12-26-08.png

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This link may be helpful as well - it explains the pros/cons of Photoshop Cloud vs Adobe Cloud documents. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/cloud-documents-faq.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines