Highlighted

What is the principle of Focus area selection tool

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am a graduate student in south korea, and I had a question during the study using photoshop focus area selection tool. 

Question is this,

I cannot find the principle or algorithm of Focus Area tool. I am working on a scientific paper, and I used this tool, but i cannot write without how it works.

So please let me know how it finds out wheather the photo is focused or not.

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What is the principle of Focus area selection tool

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am a graduate student in south korea, and I had a question during the study using photoshop focus area selection tool. 

Question is this,

I cannot find the principle or algorithm of Focus Area tool. I am working on a scientific paper, and I used this tool, but i cannot write without how it works.

So please let me know how it finds out wheather the photo is focused or not.

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 0
S_Gans LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a programmer, but this tool seems to make determinations based on edge clarity, from what I've seen. Perhaps this article will help? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/select-area-focus.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0