Highlighted

What is this text dialog and how can I turn it off?

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to edit a character in certain fonts, it won't allow me to delete or edit the character, and this pesky dialog shows up. Why does this come up? Or an even better question - how do I get it to go away?

deniseg42037017_0-1598561026422.png

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What is this text dialog and how can I turn it off?

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to edit a character in certain fonts, it won't allow me to delete or edit the character, and this pesky dialog shows up. Why does this come up? Or an even better question - how do I get it to go away?

deniseg42037017_0-1598561026422.png

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-1.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the pop-up for alternatives to the text you have selected (alternative glyphs) and as r-bin replied here, you can turn it off in Photoshop Preferences 😉

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines