• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What Photoshop products will run on Mac Big Sur?

Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iMac recently upgraded to Big Sur IOS. I then purchased Adobe Creative Cloud with Photoshop 2021. But, I would like to know if there is a standalone Photoshop that I can purchase (one time purchase, not continuous monthly payments) that will run on Big Sur? I can get out of my contract for CC, but I need to know for sure if the PS standalone will be functional with Big Sur operating system. Please advise...sooner better than later.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

no there isn't but for basic work you could look into Photoshop Elements... its not something i would use but may fit your needs and you can buy it instead of renting

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Thanks Ussnorway! What I figured...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no there isn't but for basic work you could look into Photoshop Elements... its not something i would use but may fit your needs and you can buy it instead of renting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Ussnorway! What I figured...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines