• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When bridge is open, randomly photoshop will mess up and stop nudging by pixel but only by 10 pixels, and have to resave

Engaged ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is kind of hard to describe but there is a bug with photoshop when bridge is open where randomly when you're working on a file, and you're nudging with the arrow keys, it will shift to nudging by 10 pixels instead of 1 and then you need to resave the file to get it back to working properly again. It won't save regular though, you save as so if you hit Control + S it will bring up the save as dialog. I don't know what its causing this but I'm running the latest version of bridge and photoshop on windows 10

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop only nudges one pixel at 100% zoom and higher. At lower zoom ratios, it nudges 2, 3, 5 and 10 pixels (can't recall the exact sequence). Are you sure that's not what you're seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes im sure, i happens at 100% zoom. it only happens when bridge is open and photoshop is open. if i close bridge this stops happening

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines