• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I copy and paste and move/scale the object, an error message pops up that prevents me from save

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just as the title suggests, I duplicate my object or image, and when I try to move it/enlarge it, I am unable to save it afterward. I have tried saving as a jpg, png, PSD copy, and others, but it still gives me the error message of, "Could not save “document_title.psd” because of a program error.". It is super frustrating because I am unable to progress in my painting and designs. I have searched online and some have helped, such as changing the bit channel from 8 to 16, saving, then switching back (but this only works one time per object, so it gets very annoying to change the bit channel every time I get the error message. If anyone could help, then it would be very appreciated!!! (This problem has never occurred over the past 4 years until today, and it is highly frustrating. Also recently, my photoshop has been freezing with the rainbow spinning wheel and makes me force quit. I use a Macbook Pro and it shouldn't be a storage issue because I have 100+ Gigabytes left.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What works for me: hide all but the bottom layer, save, quit, relaunch pick up where you left off. It's tedious, but at least you won't lose any work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me sumo a la problemática planteada, ya son varias veces que me ocurre éste error, aunque desconocía que era por modificar los tamaños de los objetos, pero que tengo el problema lo tengo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines