Highlighted

When I open photoshop it shows a Black Screen and black colour palette?

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently purchased the a Asus Zenbook Pro Duo, 16GB Ram with GeForce RTZ 2060 Graphics Cards. I installed photoshop and every time create a new page or open something it goes black? I have tried to reset preferences im not sure whats wrong with it. Is it possible it could be the computer or is it a problem in photoshop?2020-09-11 (1).png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ged Traynor | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

That's an issue with you monitor profile, in Windows control panel, check which monitor profile is assigned, add sRGB if there's nothing there or change to sRGB and restart Photoshop

2020-09-03 15_27_08-Window.png

2020-09-03 15_27_43-Window.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When I open photoshop it shows a Black Screen and black colour palette?

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently purchased the a Asus Zenbook Pro Duo, 16GB Ram with GeForce RTZ 2060 Graphics Cards. I installed photoshop and every time create a new page or open something it goes black? I have tried to reset preferences im not sure whats wrong with it. Is it possible it could be the computer or is it a problem in photoshop?2020-09-11 (1).png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ged Traynor | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

That's an issue with you monitor profile, in Windows control panel, check which monitor profile is assigned, add sRGB if there's nothing there or change to sRGB and restart Photoshop

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ged Traynor,

Thankyou so much, it worked 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0