• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I "save for web", the file don't have "jpg" or "png" in the end og the name? why?

Enthusiast ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I use the "save for web" in photoshop, Photoshop will not add ".jpg" or ".png" in the end of the file name. So I have to manually look for the file on my Icloud,  every time I have used "save for web". And it can take a long time!  I often have 50 pcs. images to be "save for web". Why is this taken away? In previous versions of photoshop, the extension was always added to the file itself, whether it was a jpg or a png. But now there is nothing in the end of the file name ?? Is there an update on it?

This does not happen in Illustrator. When I use "save for web" in Illustrator, the extension of the file name always comes with ".jpg" or ".png" in the end of the filname.

When will this be fixed in Photoshop 2021?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 22.3 has add a new issue in export save for web. A vage error message.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got no error?

I always use cmd+alt+shitt+s

and it works.

but when I have to use this file, there is no ending on them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines