• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I save a pic, they just add it like big icon Ps, PSD. and it doesn't show the pic. Help

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want it to show pic 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I'm trying to say is, when I open my folder I want to to show pic so I know which pic I'm looking for. Big icon Ps PSD doesn't help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not 100% sure what your issue is but you might want to check out the File Handling tab of the Photoshop Preferences. There you will find a section on File Saving Options which includes options for Image Previews and Thumbnails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That has nothing to do with Photoshop. To view image thumbnails rather than icons your operating system needs to have a suitable codec installed for the file type - in this case PSD.

Various downloadable codecs are available if you do a search.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines