When I try to save Pic in PS2021, it brings up old Photoshop which is full of bugs

Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to save pic in PS2021. This causes syst to bring up PS2020. This comes up with message about missing plug ins. Every time PS2020 comes up, I have to do ctrl-alt-del because it locks my system. If I have PS2021 can I uninstall Ps 2020?

Second question: How do I log on to Adobe?  When I do Google search for "Adobe log on" I get screens telling me what to do if I lost my psw. But I know my psw, all I need is a screen to enter it.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When I try to save Pic in PS2021, it brings up old Photoshop which is full of bugs

Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to save pic in PS2021. This causes syst to bring up PS2020. This comes up with message about missing plug ins. Every time PS2020 comes up, I have to do ctrl-alt-del because it locks my system. If I have PS2021 can I uninstall Ps 2020?

Second question: How do I log on to Adobe?  When I do Google search for "Adobe log on" I get screens telling me what to do if I lost my psw. But I know my psw, all I need is a screen to enter it.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2020 0
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there is new update of Photoshop now try it there are some bugs yes it is better to to uninstall the other only use one for better experience....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2020 0