• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When rendering animated picture I dont get the option to choose the settings

Explorer ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I just made a small moving animation to a picture but when I try to render it , photoshop doesnt let me choose the settings. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?question photoshop.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would help if you would post a screen capture of your Photoshop file>export>Render Video... Dialog so we can seen what you see. What you post has no information regarding render video.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry guys, I made a mistake..after like 20 mins or so finally the settings appeared..is it normal to have to wait that long? I have really really monster computer so im kinda surprised that it takes photoshop to render a small video that long

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you have a recent version of Photoshop and the correct system specs, you would normally File > Export > Render Video and choose the Format etc in the resulting dialogue box. 

If the dialogue box doesn't appear you should consider resetting your Photoshop preferences, which you can do under the General tab in Photoshop preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

big thanks for the help derek..I had to wait like 20 mins for the settings to appear..Is it normal that it takes so long to render a small video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The setting dialogue normally appears immediately. How long it takes to render depends on many factors including pixel size, frame rate, output format , video length and the PC being used to render it. "...really really monster computer" is meaningless. Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeah sorry for my vague description of monster computer..I just wanted to be concise in that the computer should be able to handle somthing like this easily...can I show you a picture of something by which you perhaps can determine how big the file / pixels etc is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines