Highlighted

When saving psd photo as jpeg it look greenish!

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I work so hard to edit photos they turn greenish when I save as JPEGs. The color settings are set to SRGB- the box is also checked embed color profile SRGB when saving. I feel like I have followed all advice found online. Photos are still puke toned instead of a warm tone as edited after saved. Help please! I'm using Photoshop 21.2 on a Mac

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When saving psd photo as jpeg it look greenish!

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I work so hard to edit photos they turn greenish when I save as JPEGs. The color settings are set to SRGB- the box is also checked embed color profile SRGB when saving. I feel like I have followed all advice found online. Photos are still puke toned instead of a warm tone as edited after saved. Help please! I'm using Photoshop 21.2 on a Mac

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2020 0
davescm LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The photo's turn greenish when viewed where?  Is it in a colour managed viewer for example back in Photoshop or in a non colour managed viewer?

Also, just to be certain - when you exported the jpeg did you check both Convert to sRGB and  Embed color profile?

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 2