When using font, program freezes foe a few minutes.

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anytime I try and change a font size or scale one, the program locks up for a few minutes.

I don't get an error or anything, it just freezez. This just started after the latest update.

Any one else have this issue?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't had that happen at all. Are you using fonts.adobe.com for your fonts? If so, maybe it'd reaching out to the server and slowing things down if your internet connection isn't awesome. Otherwise, do you have any old fonts installed? Newer technologies aren't liking old font tech - example: Postscript fonts. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
I have never used the adobe font thing. Just the ones on my computer. I restarted my computer and it fixes it. I'm going to try numerous fonts that I've downloaded to see if I can replicate it again. 

It's happened 3 times so far.

Thanks

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines