• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are the transform handles/bounding box???

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really hating this new update. If something isn't broke, don't fix it. I'm forever having to use legacy tools in PS because they're much more intuative.

When I hit command-T to transform the handles and box is gone. How can I get it back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The transform Warp part does not the scaling box

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you just said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no handle on the transform scaling bounding box  there are just control points with no handles. If you switch to transform warp mode there are handles and you can change the warping grid as well.  There are  Path like handles in transform warping.

If you do not see them try Ctrl+H the may be hidden. If that does not get them back try resetting Tools. If that doe not get them back try  Disabling Native Canvas in you preferences. If that Fails to fix. Try resetting your Preferences,

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not talking about the warp tool. I'm talking about command+T, the transform tool.

They're supposed to be a bounding box and anchor points. Now there's none. So help me if Adobe did away with these, this will be the last straw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try Ctrl+H you may have extras hidden. Transform has a Warp button in the transform Tools option bar. Transform can scale, distort and warp  things.  The bounding Box changes when you click the warp button in the transform tools option bar.   Try resetting Photoshop Tools, Try Checking the Preference Disable Native Canvas. Reset you Photoshop preferences.  Transforms controls should display.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting photoshop preferences settings? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

»I'm talking about command+T, the transform tool.«

There is no »Transform Tool« in Photoshop. 

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines