Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find the standalone installer for Camera Raw 13.2

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello folks,

My Camera Raw broke out of nowhere today, and I cannot open my .CR2 files in photoshop due to a "program error". Here's my post about the issue. 

After much digging and uninstalling and reinstalling and even using the Adobe Cleaner Tool, I think my issue is some Camera Raw file went missing somewhere, and Creative Cloud is not repairing it properly.

This person in the past seems to have my issue. However, their solution was using the standalone installer. There doesn't appear to be a standalone installer for Camera Raw 13.2, it just says "update creative cloud". Which I have done and it did not work. I have tried using the 13.1 installer and it didn't work either. 

Creative cloud clearly isn't properly installing the program. Any help is appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We used to use the links on the ProDesignTools site.  It still looks OK as far as I can tell

All the New Adobe CC 2019 Direct Download Links, Now Available! | ProDesignTools

Let us know if you still have a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I feel like this is a stupid follow up question, but the 2021 article says “For access to direct downloads, contact Adobe Customer Care.”. However, and I don't know if I've just lost my mind, I cannot seem to find the live chat/contact that is referenced on the page. When I hit "Contact Us" it sends me here, which does not appear to have a contact button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines