• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where did this font go? Titling Gothic

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else having issues finding this font, it was part of the adobe library and now its gone.

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 1.22.09 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, some font foundries have been leaving Adobe Fonts and apparently Font Bureau which supplies the Titling Gothic font(s) is one of them.

https://fonts.adobe.com/foundries/font-bureau

https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/removed-fonts.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely ridiculous--that link below about removed fonts says they will email you 30 days prior to removal. I didn't get a single email about this in any form. I use Titling Gothic as the primary font for one client's entire catalog of work and now it's just gone with no warning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree, it doesn't make sense and extremely worrying. I'm in the same predicament. Have you found a work around??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would need to buy it from that foundry. Unfortunately Adobe is suggesting that TypeKit should be considered a "tryout" and that anyone using a font should actually purchase it. Seems like they really made a mistake with their licensing terms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me. Earlier this year we rebranded an event using this font. Now I can't update the brand for a new event.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea I had to go and buy them. They do a deal though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

40% sale with code TYPEGOESON.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines