• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the Tilt-Shift Filter in Photoshop CC?

Contributor ,
Apr 18, 2015 Apr 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find it in the Filters menu.

Has it been removed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Hah!  My screen shot was there five minutes ago. 😞  There you go.  It's still in my clipboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still there... Go to Edit>Preferences>Plug ins>Show all Filter Gallery groups and names. Now got to Filter>Blur Gallery>Tilt-Shift

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Blur Gallery filters are not part of the Filter Gallery, so you don't need to change that preference.

But you may need to install the updates to Photoshop CC, or Photoshop CC 2014.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh, thanks for that bit of information!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 19, 2015 Apr 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Guys.

Im now up and running.

- T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2015 Apr 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great to hear it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have same problem. I have latest version of photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you not seeing this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hah!  My screen shot was there five minutes ago. 😞  There you go.  It's still in my clipboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AH! I was trying to find Tilt-Shift at Blur)) Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Blur Gallery is still greyed out after updating plug-in (whether needed or not).  I am running this on PhotoShop CC on Windows, does this make a difference?  Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the same whether on Win or Mac. Could you go to Help>System info then copy and paste here?‌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2016 Mar 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  The information shown is "2015.1.2" and below that "20160113.r.355 x64" -

UPDATE - I've got it!!  Not sure what was going on last night, but now it is active - yippee!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2016 Mar 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A wee addition to the above.  It always used to be the case that when you selected part of a raster layer and applied any of the blur options, the blur would bleed outside the selection boundary.  This was problematic if you were trying to fake a depth of field, for instance, because the pixels surrounding the object you wanted to keep sharp, would show colours and tones from that object.  You often had to resort to using the clone tool to paint those out.  The lens filters, don't have that problem, so can be used on a selected area without having any affect on the surrounding pixels.  That can be useful to know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines