Highlighted

Where's the opacity shortcut key located in the keyboard and shortcuts menu?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find it.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where's the opacity shortcut key located in the keyboard and shortcuts menu?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find it.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's just the number keys, depending on what tool you have selected. For example if you have the move tool selection, it will change the opacity of the layer. However, if you have the brush tool selected, it will change the opacity of the brush.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to delete the shortcut key, but can't find the shortcut key in the menu.1.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If a shortcut can’t be found anywhere in Keyboard Shortcuts, it may be a hard-coded shortcut. In that case it isn’t editable.

Is there a shortcut conflict you’re trying to resolve? Or what is the reason you want to disable it? Maybe there’s another way to solve the actual problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a mouse with the number keys on the side, and I want to change the paintbrush resize tool from [, and ]  to 1, and 2. 

To do that I have to delete the 1, and 2 keys, but I can't because it's being used by the opacity tool. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0
Conrad C LATEST
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do the mouse number keys only type numbers, or can they be remapped using the mouse configuration software?

Just an idea, not saying it’s a perfect solution since it wouldn’t be.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0