Highlighted

Which app is each of these created in? I want to have a focused learning process

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm currently undergoing a Linkedin by Deke McLelland on Photoshop. During the course I take down every note possible on the tools I am being shown, there functionalities and the shortcuts plus the purpose of the tool and what they create. 

Its to be then followed up with the same studying method when I tackle the advanced Photoshop courses + onto Illustrator Beginners, Illustrator Intermediate, Illustrator Advanced and then onto After effects... and so on. 

Now the question I have is, based off of the five varying photos and media video below, I'm doing this lengthy study to make sure I can recreate manipulate, edit and colour images with the addition of special effects and texts like below. I, however, need to be able how to create motion with those lines in each of the photos, whether it be the lines fading in, coming from the side, coming from above, I just want to learn the techniques of motion to make those still images into 5 to 10-second motion graphics and move onto the next frame like a continuous slide show with all the elements of the below media animated for video effect. 

I'm prepared to put the hours in to learn the breadth of all the following programmes however is there any advice to make my learning process more disciplined and focused on the product I wish to create? is there anything I should be specifically focusing on In my learning and or even anything I needn't focus on. 

Any advice would be hugely appreciated!

Kindest regards

Michael Okorodudu 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Which app is each of these created in? I want to have a focused learning process

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm currently undergoing a Linkedin by Deke McLelland on Photoshop. During the course I take down every note possible on the tools I am being shown, there functionalities and the shortcuts plus the purpose of the tool and what they create. 

Its to be then followed up with the same studying method when I tackle the advanced Photoshop courses + onto Illustrator Beginners, Illustrator Intermediate, Illustrator Advanced and then onto After effects... and so on. 

Now the question I have is, based off of the five varying photos and media video below, I'm doing this lengthy study to make sure I can recreate manipulate, edit and colour images with the addition of special effects and texts like below. I, however, need to be able how to create motion with those lines in each of the photos, whether it be the lines fading in, coming from the side, coming from above, I just want to learn the techniques of motion to make those still images into 5 to 10-second motion graphics and move onto the next frame like a continuous slide show with all the elements of the below media animated for video effect. 

I'm prepared to put the hours in to learn the breadth of all the following programmes however is there any advice to make my learning process more disciplined and focused on the product I wish to create? is there anything I should be specifically focusing on In my learning and or even anything I needn't focus on. 

Any advice would be hugely appreciated!

Kindest regards

Michael Okorodudu 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
Grant_H LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this you would definately use Photoshop, Illustrator. the cartoon looks like it could be done with photoshop but check out after effects and premier pro too

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 2