Which is the latest edition of Premiere and Photoshop which is sutitable for my PC?

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Please inform me which is the latest edition of Premiere and Photoshop which is sutitable for a PC with gpu 1 gb vram in graphics card and 16gb system ram and 6 cores processor 2.8hz each core (Windows 7 Pro 64bit).
TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Feature request, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Which is the latest edition of Premiere and Photoshop which is sutitable for my PC?

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Please inform me which is the latest edition of Premiere and Photoshop which is sutitable for a PC with gpu 1 gb vram in graphics card and 16gb system ram and 6 cores processor 2.8hz each core (Windows 7 Pro 64bit).
TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Feature request, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Premiere Pro or Elements, for Photoshop version 21.2.4 is compatible with Windows 7 with SP1 and is available from the Creative Cloud

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/system-requirements/2020.html

Camera version 13.1 is not compatible with Windows 7 so you'll need to downgrade to version 12.4

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/can-t-start-photoshop/m-p/11667845?page=1#M493109

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your response! I would be grateful if you have any information for me about the last editions of Premiere & Photoshop that supported 1gb vram graphics card at windows 7, as I stated in my initial question.  Thanks again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2020 0