Highlighted

which plan to go for?

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im looking to purchase adobe photoshop on my mac and see there is an option for A photoshop at 24euro a month or a light room and photoshop combo for 12euro a month. Why is this such a dramatic price difference? I'm really only looking for photoshop but shoud I go for the cheaper option or will I not get as many features?

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

which plan to go for?

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im looking to purchase adobe photoshop on my mac and see there is an option for A photoshop at 24euro a month or a light room and photoshop combo for 12euro a month. Why is this such a dramatic price difference? I'm really only looking for photoshop but shoud I go for the cheaper option or will I not get as many features?

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Photoshop version is the same for both, the Photography Plan @ €12.99/month is just a special offer introduced when the Creative Cloud was released, if you don't need Lightroom just don't install it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2020 0