• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

which program feature to use?

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new. I have a book cover design (before this program) I want to replace the young woman's face without disturbing the other elements. What program feature should I explore?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photoshop Training Channel.   Tutorials don't come any better than this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just a wee whinge, but several years ago (probably before the Creative Cloud) Adobe TV was laid out with lists that had meaningful titles, and were sensibly grouped.  It was super easy to find what you wanted, and it was also super easy to browse the page looking for title that looked interesting.  But then Adobe decided to put form before function (like Apple does with its computers) and while the new front end looked pretty, it became a nightmare to find anything.  Even when you knew a title close to verbatum, it was still — often as not — impossible to find what you were looking for.

OK we have Google and YouTube, but an awful lot of people who barely know what they are doing, want their fifteen minutes of fame by putting oout misleading down right horrible tutorials.  So it becomes a problem finding the wood for the trees, or the wheat from the chaff.  You can't go wrong with the Photoshop Training Channel though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines