Highlighted

Which program is best for tshirt and menu design?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I need a program which I can design t shirt layouts for sublimation.  Reversing text and images is a must.  I also would like to design my own menus.  Is In Design the best for this or Photoshop.  Please help.

Thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Which program is best for tshirt and menu design?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I need a program which I can design t shirt layouts for sublimation.  Reversing text and images is a must.  I also would like to design my own menus.  Is In Design the best for this or Photoshop.  Please help.

Thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Menus: InDesign and Illustrator allow you to set tabs; Photoshop does not. For menus, you want a right-aligned tab at the right margin, typically with a dot leader, for the dollar amounts. You cannot do that in Photoshop. Text is overall better in both Illustrator and in InDesign than it is in Photoshop.

When you say "reverse", do you mean switch the stacking order or flipping horizontal/vertical or something else? All three will transform horizontal and vertical and allow the stacking order to be reversed.

Photoshop is an image editor, so if you possibly mean"invert the colors", Photoshop does that best.

You can get a 7-day free trial to see if it works. Be sure to cancel if it doesn't. You might try Illustrator first.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 1