Highlighted

While changing keyboard shortcuts, if i try to adjust the size of the window it crashes photoshop.

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bring up the hotkey manager window, i'm changing rotate screen 180, it says theres a conflict but some of the text is hidden beccause window is too small. I could scroll but I want to adjust the size of the window for eaiser reading.

I bring my curser down to the edge of the window, to to click and drag and it freezes and crashes phtoshop. Happened literally 7 times in a row now

no idea wtf could be wrong

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

While changing keyboard shortcuts, if i try to adjust the size of the window it crashes photoshop.

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bring up the hotkey manager window, i'm changing rotate screen 180, it says theres a conflict but some of the text is hidden beccause window is too small. I could scroll but I want to adjust the size of the window for eaiser reading.

I bring my curser down to the edge of the window, to to click and drag and it freezes and crashes phtoshop. Happened literally 7 times in a row now

no idea wtf could be wrong

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0
marliton LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Please try resetting the preferences: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/using/preferences.html#about_preferences

Marlon Ceballos.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0