• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White bar across image after exporting.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I recently had this happen to me. I am exporting my png's and there is this strange mystery white bar across the front of the image. It only happens with certain images, and it happens every time with those specific images. as you cansee, my layers are very simple, and objiously there is no white box in any of my layers. Plz help. Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Sadly, uninstalling Photoshop then reinstalling it was the answer.  Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Does the artefact also appear when you manually merge the Layers? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, try to reset preferences or reinstall photoshop with this tool:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happen if you flat the layer before exporting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i flatten the layer, then it places a white background behind my image. I am trying to export transparencies. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I answered a very similar post earlier today, except that poster had white squares instead of bars.  If there is an issue causing this, it helps to know what operating system you are using in case it is OS specific.  But the bottom line is we always say video card drivers (from the card maker's web site) with this sort of post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have WINDOWS 10 Pro, and my video drivers are fully up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, uninstalling Photoshop then reinstalling it was the answer.  Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a white bar appearing at the top of my screen during exporting of a transparent gif. I couldn't figure it out for a bit then under the save for web legacy (gif) export, I noticed on right where it said "Matte" it said "Matte", I clicked it and changed it to "None" and voila! 30 second fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines