• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White border when printing as pdf - Photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am working with a canvas in photoshop. When I print it as a pdf, it exports a large unnecessary white border. Is the only way to resolve this by manually moving the print margins? (What I am aiming for is a minimal white border, just enough to display the crop marks). Thanks in advance!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That shouldn't be happening, could you please let us know the version of Photoshop you're working with?
Could you please check this conversation and let us know if it helps? https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/white-border-when-i-export-to-pdf/td-p/9678369?page=1

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI,

You do not need to export as PDF to print, not doing so may be a good solution, but if you definitely need a PDF for some reason, then please follow this link and let us know if it solves the problem.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/white-border-when-i-export-to-pdf/td-p/9678369?page=1

Many printers are not fully edge to edge capable, well, 'end to end tyends to be the issue' as they need a last strip of paper to grip in the rollers. However, as you're getting a border all around I dont think that’s the issue, but it night crop up once you solve your original issue.

I hope this helps

if so, please "like" my reply and if you're OK now, please mark it as "correct", so that others who have similar issues can see the solution

thanks

neil barstow, colourmanagement.net

[please do not use the reply button on a message in the thread, only use the one at the top of the page, to maintain chronological order]

\

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines