White flash screen when using eraser and brush

Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello To All,

I have been facing a problem with Photoshop CC19 20.0.3 with my Mac. It has been working fine since 2 days. When i tried to erase something or draw something with the brush there is a white screen that appear. I can't find anything on this. I already tried to change the performances setup (Drawing mode in Basic)

I don't really know if it's clear, Thanks in advance for your help !

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

White flash screen when using eraser and brush

Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello To All,

I have been facing a problem with Photoshop CC19 20.0.3 with my Mac. It has been working fine since 2 days. When i tried to erase something or draw something with the brush there is a white screen that appear. I can't find anything on this. I already tried to change the performances setup (Drawing mode in Basic)

I don't really know if it's clear, Thanks in advance for your help !

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 09, 2020 0
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the exact same issue ever since updating my Mac to Big Sur. I tried installing the latest update for my Mac to see if Apple addressed it, and no such luck. Did you ever find a fix?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2020 0
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! 

Yes I find the solution ! well at least it's working for me. I just reset the preferences. For this : https://www.photoshopessentials.com/basics/reset-photoshop-preferences/ 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2020 1
kejf0D4D LATEST
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! This fixed my issue immediately.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2020 0