Highlighted

white water marks

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created what I think is a white watermark (by clicking the white square on the left instead of the black square  when typing the text). Then I have gone to create it into a brush so I can apply whereever I would like. However now it is saying and I quote

Could not complete the Define Brush Preset command because the selected area is empty.

What is going on? Have I made the watermark white incorrectly and if so how do I go about creating it correctly or do I need to do someone so it recognises there is a watermark?

Thanks in advance (beginner here)

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

white water marks

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created what I think is a white watermark (by clicking the white square on the left instead of the black square  when typing the text). Then I have gone to create it into a brush so I can apply whereever I would like. However now it is saying and I quote

Could not complete the Define Brush Preset command because the selected area is empty.

What is going on? Have I made the watermark white incorrectly and if so how do I go about creating it correctly or do I need to do someone so it recognises there is a watermark?

Thanks in advance (beginner here)

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps if you post a screen capture  so we can see the white square you are referring to we may be able to get some idea as to what you have done since you do not know what your have done.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0