Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Who is locking thread on Photoshop 22.4 changes

Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For example  

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/explained-what-s-all-this-fuss-about-save-saveas-and-save-a... 

The video posted does not address the fuss it start off clearly starting it is not going to get into the  fuss and frustration  users have with the changes the video just explains the three features. 

Then Somone locks the thread.  All photoshop Users work flows have been affected by the changes and some batch actions  have becon none batacable foe save as ste[s habe becon interacive. Adobe has posted quit a few open issues Adobe has in the developing of Photoshop 2021 also.

JJMack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JJMack,

That YouTube video is there for informational purposes ONLY.  It's not up for debate.  This is how the new PS works now.  I'd like to see it pinned to the top of the board, too.  It may help re-assure people that their new software isn't "broken."  Yes, I locked the topic immediately after posting it because the information it provides needs no discussion.   It is what it is.

If you want to take up the collateral impact of this UX change in other discussions, be my guest. 🙂 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several thread on Save As changes that have been locked.   That video also side steps the issues and states that the video will not be addressed them. For many users Photoshop is broken.  Personally I have no problem working around the issues on windows.  Save A Copy will overwrite a copy when recorded in an Action without user conformation.  If you use Photoshop Save A Copy UI  you will have a confirmation option.  Save a Copy is broken...

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several thread on Save As changes that have been locked.   

============

Perhaps for good reason.  But it was NOT my doing.  

I have no vested interest in this topic either way.  For the record, I'm using PS 20 because my GPU is old and replacing it is not an option at this point.  My CC auto updates are disabled so I can remain where I am for the foreseeable future.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many are using 2020 there are too many issues in 2021.  The last time I counted Adobe listed more than 20 known issues.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines