• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I choose a specific save location? 2021

Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I've had this issue in the past with 2021, and I was able to do a "workaround" by clicking a button titled "Options" within the save window, which would then bring up the visual element, allowing me to select the exact destination of the file I'm trying to save. Today I went to go save as, and the "Options" buttons is now missing, and the 'visual window' where you select file destinations is missing (still). So essentially, now I can't do my "workaround". I could f*ck around with it more and figure it out, but I decided f*ck it, and let you guys provide me with the proper answer to my issue. Thanks in advance! Here's an image for visual reference:

https://ibb.co/wC9mN9Z

It would be great if, as with previous version of Photoshop, that part of the save window would just come up automatically. Save time, which would be nice, esp when money is involved, thanks in advance.

The sensorship of profanity within this forum community is kind of lame too. 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edit: (apparently there's no option to edit your post here either? That, or I'm blind. Yo' site needs sum work dun, homies) Anyways, the "options" workaround was for another application, so in my previous post: replace "options" with --> "caret" next to save as file name. So essentially the TL;DR is I have to click the caret every time I first open Photoshop when saving as, it'd be great if I could just select the proper destination as with previous versions of Photoshop (or this Mac OS is more likely the issue). Big Sur 11.1 / Photoshop 22.0.1    And now that I read the TL;DR version it makes it seem like it's not a big deal, which it's not, but some help and/or insight would still be appreciated. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines