• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Can't I Print Borderless in Adobe Photoshop on my Canon Pixma Pro 100 Printer?

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't been able to print borderless in my Adobe photoshop. When I go to print in photoshop and select borderless printing, it won't let me slide the dial to choose the amount of extension. The size I need is 11x17. I had to set up the 11x17 size as a custom setup, which I am guessing maybe why I am unable to print borderless? How can I print borderless with my 11x17 size?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my experience with my Brother printer, borderless is only allowed for Plain Paper. Have you tried that option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet...Would it still be in the 11x17 size?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It depends. I don't know much about the Pixma Pro's ways, but this may help:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?id=ART107986&page=content

To be honest, Preview.app might be able to print borderless while Photoshop might not. Photoshop has its' own custom Print dialog which might hit bugs in the print driver.

So my best advice is to see if  Preview will allow your 11 x 17 borderless print. I know that it is annoying to have to go outside Photoshop, but just export a flattened copy and do it that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines