Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why cant I edit this number in the file?Sorry Noob question

Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Sorry I have a file in which i try to edit something. Its a menu, and the person who this file for me doesnt work for me anymore. It was made by a student who was so helpfull to make something like this for me. I made a video in which you can see what is happening. So im trying to change the prices but whenever i edit the price nothing happens. Could you guys tell me what to do plz?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your video shows that you are renaming the text layer, not editing the text layer content.

Double click on the layer text icon, to the left of the name in the layers panel  and then edit the text in the main document area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Dave big thanks for the help! I understand and Im kinda embarresssed that I didnt know this. 

Can I ask you one more thing. For some parts there isnt a T section. I have uploaded another video..Could you please take a look at it ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never be embarrassed to ask. We all have to learn.

Where there is no T for text then it is just an image layer. I'm not sure why the creator has used that for text content, but you would need to replace that layer with a new text layer to create editable text.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines