Why did Perspective Warp suddenly start cropping out the image? I am NOT using "perspective crop"

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm making a digital mock-up of my house so I can pre-layout picture frames I want to hang. I've been using perspective warp on literally over 30 images of walls and frames taken on my phone to straighten them. It's been going swimmingly, no problems. Suddenly, when I click "warp", photoshop automatically started cropping the image to the frame. I'm using Edit>Perspective warp. I drag the corner pins to align my landmark edges, change the mode to "warp," and before I've even moved anything, the image has been cropped to an area around the box. I'm still able to drag my warp corners around before I finalize the warp. Any ideas how this got changed? How do I fix it? I'm on Windows, using Photoshop 21.0.3.

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why did Perspective Warp suddenly start cropping out the image? I am NOT using "perspective crop"

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm making a digital mock-up of my house so I can pre-layout picture frames I want to hang. I've been using perspective warp on literally over 30 images of walls and frames taken on my phone to straighten them. It's been going swimmingly, no problems. Suddenly, when I click "warp", photoshop automatically started cropping the image to the frame. I'm using Edit>Perspective warp. I drag the corner pins to align my landmark edges, change the mode to "warp," and before I've even moved anything, the image has been cropped to an area around the box. I'm still able to drag my warp corners around before I finalize the warp. Any ideas how this got changed? How do I fix it? I'm on Windows, using Photoshop 21.0.3.

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2020 0
davescm LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just tried and can't replicate that in 21.2.4 or 22.0.1

Have you done any troubleshooting so far, e.g. resetting preferences?

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2020 0