Highlighted

Why do I have to log in with passwords everytime I open Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do I have to log in with passwords and be on-line everytime I open Photoshop. I am sometimes working in way out places where there is no internet and recently you have required me to log in or I can't open Photoshop.   Surely you know my computer by now and anyway you take off my money automatically every month so please  make this easy and get your IT guys to apply their minds.   We don't all live in 5G First World countries!!!!   This is an unacceptable process.   Cheers,  Henri

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why do I have to log in with passwords everytime I open Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do I have to log in with passwords and be on-line everytime I open Photoshop. I am sometimes working in way out places where there is no internet and recently you have required me to log in or I can't open Photoshop.   Surely you know my computer by now and anyway you take off my money automatically every month so please  make this easy and get your IT guys to apply their minds.   We don't all live in 5G First World countries!!!!   This is an unacceptable process.   Cheers,  Henri

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to log in in the CC app, and keep being logged in. Then you can work offline for a full month.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/internet-connection-creative-cloud-apps.html

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johan,   Thanks for trying to help.   If only it worked like that it would be okay but Photoshop just shuts down it does not even give me 30 days grace.....despite Adobe taking the money out of my bank acount every month and I have not defaulted with payment since I subscribed to Photoshop many years ago.   My recommendation is that the Adobe IT team needs to work harder to resolve these issues and not make it my problem to try and correct thinks on my laptop.   Also bear in mind this is only evident when I am not in an internet area otherwise I can always log in and try and resolve it that way.   Best regards, Henri

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it is up to you to solve it. Things work the way I described for almost everybody, so if it doesn't work for you then there must be something that is specific for your system, not for Photoshop in general.

This is a user-to-user forum, so this might not be the best place to get help for this particular issue. We are all Photoshop users like you, not Adobe staff. Go to https://feedback.photoshop.com That is the feedback forum for bugs and feature requests. Search for your problem first. You may find that somebody else had the same issue and got a solution. Did you try the link Manan Joshi gave you?

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2020 0