Highlighted

Why does my hand tool doesn't zoom out when i hold it?

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i use the hand tool, it usually zooms out or as you can say preview 'fit to screen' when i hold it. 

But suddenly, when i hold my hand tool it doesn't zooms out. How do i turn it back?

Topics

How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why does my hand tool doesn't zoom out when i hold it?

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i use the hand tool, it usually zooms out or as you can say preview 'fit to screen' when i hold it. 

But suddenly, when i hold my hand tool it doesn't zooms out. How do i turn it back?

Topics

How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The primary use for the Hand tool is to pan the page. What should happen is:

• when you double-click the Hand tool, it will zoom to Fit on Screen
  • when you press and hold the Hand tool, it will reveal the hidden tools (by default, the Rotate View tool)
  • when you activate the Hand tool and press and hold in the document instead of on the tool itself, nothing will happen. If you do the same thing with the Zoom tool instead, it will zoom in.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/tool-techniques/hand-tool.html

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines