• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does my Photoshop brush have weird tapering compared to other apps like Krita?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this image, the left-hand side is me doing standard strokes in Krita with a Wacom CTH-690, compared to doing strokes with the standard brush in Photoshop. Why are the ends of my strokes in Ps not natural-looking like in Krita?

brushbugboth.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just my opinion: I use Wacom and I increase the Firm slider on the Wacom preference for Photoshop and in Photoshop I increase the minimum diameter inside the shape dynamics

E

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Eugenio, thanks for the suggestion. These do a bit of a job to mask the tips of the strokes but they are still noticeable, I guess it must be a driver issue and as such there is no way currently for me to fix it, which is unfortunate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines