• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does this popup keep loading and closing?

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I loaded up Photoshop to find myself greeted with a popup to fill out some information for security purposes. I had recently became a new subscriber to the Photography package that Adobe has and I check to make sure that all factors that may have caused this weren't there. I'm not on a VPN, I have an internet connection, I cleared the cache using CCleaner (even though Photoshop didn't appear under the list of programs), and I have access to Adobe Creative Cloud. The Creative Cloud and Lightroom Classic applicatioins also experience this problem. I have provided a gif down below to illistrate the problem that I am having. It worked prior and now it's doing this to where if I close the popup I also close the software. Can someone please help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks that for some reason Photoshop can't log you in.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my only computer so I can't really do that.

I also followed the manual option on the link you provided me since I couldn't access anything in the software because it continued to do this.

After I did that it's still doing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks from the screen you posted as the system tries to get to the sign-in screen and aborts immediately. 

What is the OS version?

Some additional remedies to try:

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines