Why height look the same with different length

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I change a panorama photo done in PS height that is smaller than normal height to a normal height size and let lenght to be adjustment, why does still look the same as before?? What I am doing thats is worng and why no height change in look??

If the photo is 8144 x 3884 and I change 3884 to 5154 where the lenght becomes 10243 and save it as another number, I see no different between them side by side. I am using a 32" montor.

When I do a photo view in viewNX-2, I get full height for normal shots then smaller for the panorama shot, smaller for the suppose nornal cahange panorama and then full normal shot

Image = image size = fit to custom = 350 Res = OK = Save X

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all what difference you expect to see? Difference in size, actually dimensions? You must view both images in 100% view. You are probably using smaller view with fit to available space option. Can you post some screenshot to ilustrate problem?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you are doing is upsampling. There is no need to do that, you're just disrupting the pixel structure for no benefit. Especially if you already have a large image to start with (and you have).

As Bojan says, you need to view at 100% to see the actual pixel content. Zooming out to any random ratio will probably mask any differences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines