• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is my brush settings panel different from the ones i see on youtube tutorials?

New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just bought a Wacom Intous tablet, and want to preset my brushes with the pen pressure control, but I don´t have that option when I open the brush setting and vlivk on shape synamics. I have watche many tutorials and they all have it, even ifi it is the same version as my photoshop which is CC 2019. 

Please help!!! 

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post a screenshot with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Brush Settings, Options Bar, …) visible and one from a tutorial you are referring to? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shure

This image is the panel I see in my photoshop

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-24 at 13.34.43.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on »Shape Dynamics«. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And this one is the one from one of the tutorials, if you see I don not have th control: pen pressure or the minimum diameter option. It is all different 

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-24 at 13.34.58.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, you are seeing the Brush tip shape settings.

As C_Pfaffenbichler said, you do need to click on the Shape Dynamics text on the left column to see that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you ever get this figured out? I have the same problem. Also, my problem is not resolved when I click on the Shape Dynamics box like a few people replie to you. Let me know if you have any advice. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I got it. Click on the Shape Dynamics / or Transfer name to highlight, not just check the box. Now I have all the options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines