• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why on Earth clipping mask stopped working

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been using Photoshop clipping mask for ages, especially for recoloring logos for website design. Now when I do all the same (add two layers, one with color fill, other with the logo itself) and apply the clipping mask, it shows the arrow as it should be, however, nothing changes. I even re-installed Photoshop but it didn't help. How to get the clipping mask back?!

Thank you

Screenshot (399).png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't tell from your screenshot, is layer 0 transparent around the logo or solid with a checkerboard image built in? The former will work with a clipping mask the latter will not.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try turning off the use of your GPU also try legacy composition. You should provide more information like Your OS version Your Hardware your Photoshop version. All we know is your using some version of Photoshop and have a problem with what Photoshop displays.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines