• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why on earth has my actions and everything basically been wiped twice in the last 4 days?.

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have now lost all saved actions, this has happened twice now in the last 4 days.. its like my accouht got wiped?. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without details about what you have done done in the past 4 dayes and what software you have  used my crystal ball show no vision it just clear crystal ball that I see.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unsaved actions are stored in a temporary "Actions Palette.psp" file, which can sometimes/often become corrupt and may be regenerated. If you have saved your action sets to .atn files, they can be reloaded or placed in the appropriate folder for easy access in the action panel:

Photoshop – Custom Action File Backup & Migration

https://github.com/MarshySwamp/Backup-Photoshop-Settings/blob/main/Open%20Photoshop%20Presets%20%26%...

https://prepression.blogspot.com/2017/11/downloading-and-installing-adobe-scripts.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines