Highlighted

Will Affinity Photo Replace Adobe Photoshop?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an anti-Adobe post. Adobe is a great company. This is just a warning that Adobe Photoshop might need improvement. As I said in my second post, Photoshop and Illustrator are both currently under attack, mainly because of  Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo. I promised a post about Photoshop after my second one which was about Illustrator. I do have evidence to support the title of the post you are reading right now, by the way, which you are gonna see now: 

e.png

Well, Affinity still needs improvement before replacing Photoshop now…

e2.pnge3.pnge4.pnge5.pnge6.png

Well, that is it for today!

Signed, Animating Villager
TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Will Affinity Photo Replace Adobe Photoshop?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an anti-Adobe post. Adobe is a great company. This is just a warning that Adobe Photoshop might need improvement. As I said in my second post, Photoshop and Illustrator are both currently under attack, mainly because of  Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo. I promised a post about Photoshop after my second one which was about Illustrator. I do have evidence to support the title of the post you are reading right now, by the way, which you are gonna see now: 

e.png

Well, Affinity still needs improvement before replacing Photoshop now…

e2.pnge3.pnge4.pnge5.pnge6.png

Well, that is it for today!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Competition is always a good thing, but I won't hold my breath that Affinity might be replacing Photoshop any time soon. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly. Photoshop is still better then Affinity in some ways. Infact, I think Photoshop still has a lot of time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually have and use Affinity Designer and Photo along with of course my Adobe products, I've never really had any issues with both Affinity products, it's a bit of a learning curve as with any new software. Got them both on sell for €60 when they where released first, free updates to version 2.0 currently on version 1.8 of both.

They'll never replace Photoshop and Illustrator for me but I do like them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah. I guess it's the learning curve that makes it good.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The day Affinity becomes the new professional industry standard, I'll consider it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it's the learning curve…

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0