• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will Not enough memory (RАМ) be fixed some day?

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

As I can see from the forums the Not enough memory (RАМ) problem is a common issue. Unfortunately it is still an issue. I already dropped Photoshop as a software, because nothing helped. My Question is will this be ever fixed? I am still paying full Creative pack because of the other apps, but there is no compensation, even no working solution for Photoshop.

I post this :
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/not-enough-memory-r%D0%B0%D0%BC-still-not-fixed/m-p/1158240...

But no solution was given. As you you will see some of the answers blame the two video cards latops for this poblem... My old laptop is 8 years old, two video cards and old version of photoshop - it still works. Yes slowly but works. On my new laptop with everything up to date - Windows, Creative cloud apps e.t.c. - I can't edit and save even a simple photo. It's a shame for Adobe.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Hi all,

I had a chat with Adobe suport and I found a solution which worked for me. 

Here are the stepa:

1. Open Adobe Creative Cloud app and check if you have more that one version of photoshop. If there is more that one, uninstall the older version and leave only the newest.
2. *This step will erase your brushes, colors, presets etc.!
Press and hold the Control + Shift + Alt keys together and open the Photoshop through Creative Cloud while holding the keys. 
You will see a pop-up prompting you to d

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

That's a question we can't answer for you here, this is a user to user forum, you can of course post on the Adobe Feedback Forum which is monitored by Adobe engineers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ged and thanks. Will definetly post there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

I had a chat with Adobe suport and I found a solution which worked for me. 

Here are the stepa:

1. Open Adobe Creative Cloud app and check if you have more that one version of photoshop. If there is more that one, uninstall the older version and leave only the newest.
2. *This step will erase your brushes, colors, presets etc.!
Press and hold the Control + Shift + Alt keys together and open the Photoshop through Creative Cloud while holding the keys. 
You will see a pop-up prompting you to delete the settings of Photoshop, please choose "Yes" - Keep the three buttons pressed until you see the pop up -it will pop up before photoshop loads.

This solution works for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines