Will not save!

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone having issues with saving work? Photoshop will not save anything and crashes if I do anything to a document right now. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Will not save!

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone having issues with saving work? Photoshop will not save anything and crashes if I do anything to a document right now. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What version of Photoshop and operating system do you have, have you tried resetting your Photoshop preferences

2021-01-07 08_24_54-Adobe Photoshop 2021.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the 2021 version. I will try that, I didn't think to do that. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I seem to be having the same issue, when I am trying to flatten multiple layers this is showing '

'Could not complete your request because of a program error.'

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! Could not save because of a program error.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cant save too and it keep appearing as program error ;-;

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to save any work with the same message as the folks below.  I have checked my preferences, I googled and made sure the extension box was not checked, I uninstalled & re-installed.  It's extremely frustrating when you're on a deadline of yesterday.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 12, 2021 0