• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will Photoshop V22.3 Run OK with OSX 10.14.6 ?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 10.58.55 AM.png

 last version of photoshop
imac 10.14.6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the OP might be asking what is the most recent version of Photoshop that runs on OSX 10.14.6 Mojave. 

If that's the case then the current version will run with Mojave, but probably not to its full potential as Catalina or Big Sur are recommended.

Photoshop system requirements (adobe.com)

I'll take a chance and change the subject line to ask how well V22.3 will run on 10.14.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these items checked in Preferences > General?

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, as in attachesh image you will see that the items already checked

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 12.37.19 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it most likely that this to do with incompatability of the most recent Photoshop versions and Mojave.  A similar thread I saw yesterday had no menu bar showing with Mojave.  The system requirements page says that the latest versions will run with 10.14.6, but that Catalina or Big Sur are recommended.

You can test this by installing an earlier version.  On my Windows system V21.2.7 is as far back as we can go, but perhaps try V22.0.  You can probably install V22 without uninstalling V22.3.1.  In fact with OSX I believe you can even have two versions of Photoshop running at the same time.

image.png

If the Creative Cloud app insists on replacing V22.3.1 with the earlier version, then you might be able to bypass that and keep both versions by using the direct download links for the install files on ProDesignTools.

All the New Adobe CC 2019 Direct Download Links, Now Available! | ProDesignTools

Known issues - Running Photoshop on macOS 10.14 Mojave (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks, let me try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines