• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop for android

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will there ever be a good Photoshop for android as it is available for iOS? Or did adobe decide only rich people need good apps?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
replies 156 Replies 156
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, try this

Superbrush – with this application, you can “clone” data from a PC monitor and play it on a device with Android OS. Connection is via a stable Wi-Fi or USB connection. The integrated video encoder allows you to draw without restrictions and with a minimum delay. The performance of the tablet or smartphone does not suffer. Functions are controlled using multi-touch gestures. A colorful, realistic design and toolbar will appeal to every user.

This is a maker KeloCube with more info;

https://www.reddit.co/user/KeloCube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• It means none of the photoshop applications are compatible with tab s6?? Like adobe rush , cc and many more

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I have Photoshop Express for my Galaxy Tab. I'll check out superbrush. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a timeline for the release of Photoshop CC for Android?

I know that Ipad has this feature already but I would like to use it for my Galaxy Tab to do work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

Adobe employees and pre-release and beta testers are naturally subject to non disclosure agreements so until the official announcment is made you are not likely to get truly meaningful information on a timeline. 

And considering the unjustified whining of some Mac-users who had problems understanding that the release-date »2019« did not mean »june of 2019« or something similar Adobe might be holding back on long-term announcements on this … 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not aware of any plans or announcements regarding Photoshop for Android. Have you seen any?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I would like to use it for my Galaxy Tab to do work."

I have not heard anything about Photoshop for Android either. This first version of PS for iPad is missing enough features that I am only playing with it for the time being and not using it for real work. While Adobe has added several new features since its release at Adobe MAX last year, I am hopeful that one day soon it will be ready for prime time.

https://www.cnet.com/news/photoshop-on-ipad-is-still-by-turns-fun-fantastic-and-infuriating/

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whilst I can see an advantage of portability, I cannot envisage doing serious work on a tablet (iOS or Android). My current desktop, which I am looking to replace soon, has 64GB RAM, several terabytes of disk space, over a terabyte of scratch disk, a GPU with 8GB dedicated VRAM, 3 monitors, full colour management (with hardware calibration and profiling something which does not exist on iOS or Android). A handheld tablet is not going to compete with that old system anytime soon and, when tablets eventually do catch up, images sizes will dictate that the desktop systems will also have moved on considerably.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I disagree wholeheartedly... You see, that used to be the case. Having an iPad version made sense because now the Mac ecosystem runs on iOS. All one operating envrinment. so the Photoshop used on a tablet will be same as on the computer. 

Now Android... always being forgotten... we have not only better hardware in many cases, but consider Samsung devices running DeX environment. Think about it. I can bring my tablet or even phone anywhere, just plug in a single cable to any monitor with HDMI or digdisp and bluetooth a mouse and keyboard and I have a fully running desktop environment and pc fully capable of running Adobe products. Think about it. A grpahic artist can invest is a roll up monitor (flexible) and carry with them and just use their phone to Photoshop ANYWHERE. That's pretty neat. While I may be of the few people running 16gb ram and a 4.2 ghz OctaCore Ryzen7 CPU, my Note9 has an almost as fast octa core APU an 6GB ram, which is enough for photoshop easily. That competes with most hoe user's regular pc's. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»now the Mac ecosystem runs on iOS.«

Say what?

There is still MacOS, isn't there? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah but phasing out. MacOS is no longer being made. Its MacOS on the
mobile platform now.

-----------
Jofre Furtado

[email removed by moderator in this public forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"There is still MacOS, isn't there? "

Yes, there is. The new Mac OS is macOS 11, while mobile devices use iOS. There have been speculations on the Apple forums which get shot down.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gostaria que disponibiliza-se o mesmo aplicativo do photoshop que foi para ipad que fize-se para tablet Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

suggestions should go here, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to download Android application 

I want Photoshop APK please give me link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can download Photoshop Express from the Play Store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adobe.psmobile&hl=en_IE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to download Android application 

I want Photoshop APK please give me link

By @Anji5ED1

Hi, you can download android applications on websites like [Link removed by moderator]

Only if your phone doesn't support that app via app store. Otherwise, just download it from the phone store or any apk website. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has Photoshop been released for Android recently? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently heard there will be development of ARM based adobe CC for window. Hope, is there any plan for android device such as Samsung tab S6? Or at least like full Photoshop experience planed on iOS - iPad?

Hope there is a good news about it. Even Photoshop fix are not able to use on Tab S6 right now : (

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only Photoshop plans that Adobe announced were for the iPad Pro.

Outside of that, there are the existing mobile apps: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/using/mobile-apps.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems I have misinformed : ( Thanks for the reply! hope there will be one for Android device too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think they should make photoshop for Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 just like on the iPad Pro!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop express and Photoshop mix are available for any smartphone. 
But I think Photoshop touch like iPad needs larger scren and better Processor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines