Highlighted

Will the full photoshop package work on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6?

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm looking for advice. Will the full photoshop package work as well on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 as well as it looks like it does in an iPad? I don't want to buy it unless it does.

Thank you.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by PECourtejoie | Adobe Community Professional

Hello, it is for the moment Photoshop for the ipad, there is no android version, and its features do not yet match the full Desktop version.
There is Photoshop Mix for Android: https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/how-to/merge-photos-photoshop-mix.html

TOPICS
Download and install, FAQ, Feature request, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Will the full photoshop package work on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6?

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm looking for advice. Will the full photoshop package work as well on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 as well as it looks like it does in an iPad? I don't want to buy it unless it does.

Thank you.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by PECourtejoie | Adobe Community Professional

Hello, it is for the moment Photoshop for the ipad, there is no android version, and its features do not yet match the full Desktop version.
There is Photoshop Mix for Android: https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/how-to/merge-photos-photoshop-mix.html

TOPICS
Download and install, FAQ, Feature request, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 23, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no even one product for drawing for android so far. Avaliable in Google play photoshop and illustrator just a childplay. I have full plan of Adobe products. And to be honest I'm a bit offended cause I can't use on my Tab s6 same drawing apps like Ipad has. Like Fresco or Photoshop. Its unfair to make more good programs only for Apple. Android tabs now has better characteristics than ipad. More RAM and better screen.

I had to buy other app to mirror photoshop on my tablet. And it works. And sensitivity of pen is perfect. But interface is too small. So I'm still waiting when I get normal photoshop version for android

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 3
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, I feel the same way. What app did you end up buying to help you "mirror"?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's superbrush app in google store. One time purchase.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm going to check it out!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know, even if we look from business side. There is still no Procreate for Android. A good drawing product for tablet will blow up minds of users. Its a cheaper way to get Samsung tab with pen and keyboard than just an iPad without anything. There is still no actual leader of drawing apps in android. I can't say that I really like sketchbook, cause there is lack of masks, or infinite painter, cause there is not very easy use of tools. I can't say I like anything. Maybe its because I used to work with Photoshop interface. Its very easy to get that sector of users. Just come and get it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 2
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I cannot seem to find the superbrush app. 

Does it still exist?

Thanks 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, try this

Superbrush – with this application, you can “clone” data from a PC monitor and play it on a device with Android OS. Connection is via a stable Wi-Fi or USB connection. The integrated video encoder allows you to draw without restrictions and with a minimum delay. The performance of the tablet or smartphone does not suffer. Functions are controlled using multi-touch gestures. A colorful, realistic design and toolbar will appeal to every user.

This is a maker KeloCube with more info;

https://www.reddit.co/user/KeloCube

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0