Highlighted

Will these Laptop specs support Adobe ?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have to buy a new laptop asap - Looking at these specs below to work with Indd, AI and Photoshop running together - WILL THIS WORK FAST? (its not a GTX GPU but I dont have the budget for that right now and I dont game or do video)

• 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 Processor (12MB Cache, up to 4.7 GHz) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit English NVIDIA® GeForce® MX330 with 2GB GDDR5 graphics memory 16GB, 1x16GB, DDR4, 3200MHz 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive

THANK YOU 

TOPICS
Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Will these Laptop specs support Adobe ?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have to buy a new laptop asap - Looking at these specs below to work with Indd, AI and Photoshop running together - WILL THIS WORK FAST? (its not a GTX GPU but I dont have the budget for that right now and I dont game or do video)

• 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 Processor (12MB Cache, up to 4.7 GHz) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit English NVIDIA® GeForce® MX330 with 2GB GDDR5 graphics memory 16GB, 1x16GB, DDR4, 3200MHz 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive

THANK YOU 

TOPICS
Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0

Have something to add?